Saturday, December 15, 2012

New Blog!

Welcome to my new blog Cooks family of 5.  I was trying to post a few pictures on my old blog when I found I could not  post any more pictures due to storage space. I have finally run out of room.  So instead of deleting those pictures I decided to start a new one. I hope to be a little more timely with getting picture on and more thorough  with stories and events.
So I will start with these pictures of Ethen. Taken about 4 weeks ago.  I have two very large containers of sugar and flower. I store them under my kitchen counter because this is the only place big enough for the barrels.  Ethen loves playing in the cupboards. It's a perfect place for him to hide away and play in.  He loves to get out the pots and pans and has not ever bothered with the sugar or flower containers until now. He has figures out how to open the top  and get right down into them. Of course when he gets too quite that's the cue to go and check on him. This is what I found in the kitchen.  About 5 cups worth of flour dumped all over the floor, Ethen rolling around in it,  and having a  great time. There was flour in my pots, in my pans, and he too was covered from head to toe. It looked like an indoor sandbox and just as fun as one too apparently. I had to get a few pictures before getting out the vacuum and getting him clean.   He's a cutie when he's clean!






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! He has grown SO much! Such a little boy now! Makes me realize how long it has been since we have seen you! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see your cute kiddos! Can't believe how big they are. We miss you guys. Have fun with your snow. Wish we could have some just for Christmas ;) Love ya txt me your address when you get a minute (435-862-8244)

    ReplyDelete