Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pool Fun

The pool at our complex opened on the last day of May and my kids have been begging me to go. I have been resisting for as long as I could, but I gave in last Saturday and we went for  about 2 hours. I'm not sure what it is about public pools, but I really don't like them.
 We went to Wal-Mart and bought googles. Not that they really need them because non of my kids know how to swim. We pulled out the swimmies for Joce and Ethen and took our pink tube. 
The water is heated so that was a plus for me. Wasn't too busy or crowed with other tenants, another plus. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad of an afternoon.
 I got in with them and hung out with Ethen in the 3 foot area. He could touch the bottom which made it nice for me. I didn't have to hold him and tow him around the whole time. The kids really enjoyed their time swimming, or whatever it was they were doing, and it went by very quickly. I think I enjoyed myself a lot more then I had anticipated. It's wasn't so bad after all, but I really don't plan on frequenting the public pool that many times.  I'll take the beach any day, please!





No comments:

Post a Comment