Sunday, March 16, 2014

Valentines day Party

I found these on my camera from last month and forgot to get them on my blog. 
My girls were off of School on Valentines day, which was  great. They were able to spend the day with Ethen and I and  go to  Ethen's Preschool Valentines party.
This year I volunteered to put a party together for all  our 8 preschool kids and any other sibling not in school that day. We were able to go to the church where we had plenty of room to run around, ride bikes, and scooters on a  very cold, snowy, winter's day. 
While they rode their bikes, I set out cookies for decorating on one table and crafts on another table. 

Here's Ethen and Elizabeth making their cookies.
 Even though my kids are a lot older than these 3 year old, they still love hanging out with these little guys. Jocelyn really enjoys being with them. And they love seeing her too.

 We painted little wooden sign and decorated bags for our valentines exchange. Here are some of our preschool friends. They are just so darn cute.  They are always a lot of fun teach and play with.


After all the painting, decorating and cookie tasting, we set up their decorated bags and let the kids drop their valentines goodies into each of the bags for their friends. All the kids had a really fun time playing and eating sugar cookies with lots of frosting and candy piled on. And getting to take even more candy home was even cooler. I't all about the candy: It's a sugar rush kind of day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment