Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kachow!!!

It's the birthday boy's new Disney Cars Lightning McQueen bed!
We decided it was time for Ethen to move out of the crib and into a big boy bed.
 Scott found this awesome toddler bed with a tent for a pretty good price from Wal-Mart on-line.  Ethen wanted  Thomas the train, but there were non to be found in our price range.  But this one was.
He thinks this one is pretty cool so we are happy.

Having your 3 year help set up their bed is not highly recommended. What should have been and hour of assembly ended up being about 3 hours. He wanted to help so bad, but all he did was get in the way, move my parts and tools, and step on things. I got so frustrated and tired of yelling at him, I had to take a time out.  
 The bed eventually got done with his help, but very slowly. I'm just glad it's together and done with!
I re-arranged his room to fit the new bed. Not quiet sure what to do with the crib.For now its piled up high with toys that are overflowing from the toy box. We need to desperately get rid of some toys that they don't play with any more. But I can't get them part with any of them.
 He loves his new bed and wants me to take lots of pictures of him in it.
 It will take a while for him to get use to. He keeps waking up and coming into our room. I take him back and wait for him to fall back to sleep. Hopefully it wont take too long to  learn to sleep all night in this new bed.

 KACHOW!!
We love Lightning McQueen

1 comment:

  1. So THAT was what you were doing when I was trying to call you that day!!! HeHe

    It does look like TOTAL fun! Hopefully he's a big boy sleeping ALL night in his bed! I'd hate for his Lightening McQueen bed to get lonely for him at night!

    Bravo for finding it within budget! I know those trademark (Disney, Mattel, Star Wars, ect.) are VERY hard to get at a resonable price.

    ReplyDelete