Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Summer Family Pictures

While in Utah, we finally got around to doing some family pictures. They turned alright. I love the colors that the kids were wearing. It looked great with all the flours at the St. George Temple. 
I love this first picture. This is so Jocelyn!  And i love the one of just Joce and her cute dress picked out for her by papa. The feathers are just perfect with her sassy attitude. 
My mom really wanted to get up dated pictures of all the grand kids so we attempted to take some.We saw some cute ideas on pintrest and tried to copy the look. Here's what we ended up with.
I need to put a new family picture up on the wall. Our last one done two years ago. What one should I use,the one stair or in the grass? I like them both.








No comments:

Post a Comment