Tuesday, March 17, 2015

valentines day


So here I am again playing catch up. I take a lot of pictures on my ipad, but they never seem to make it to my blog.  I really need to do better about getting  things posted. 

I went to pintrest and found so many fun ideas for valentines day. And like always, there is so much candy to be had. I tried to find some fun ideas that were treats, but yet not just chocolate and candy. But what is valentines day without chocolate? I ended up  putting together little personal M&M bags and a "I have a Crush on you" drink. Scott loves Red velvet cake! I found these limited addition  valentines, Red velvet Oreo cookie. They really were not that great. I think we will stick with the plain or mint. Each of  the girls found a Littlest Petshop toy and a word search book. Since Ethen broke our last one, he got a new fishing game.





 For Christmas, I was given this really cute scrapbook kit. It was a valentines theme and I couldn't wait to use it for the special occasion.  I had fun putting it together with Ethen's help. He picked out the colors of paper and stamped the red hearts.   We made a pretty good team. Our little treat bags turned out pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment